Hostel mPark / Accommodation in Katowice
Accommodation in Katowice can be cheap! However, with us they are even cheaper, because PLN 40 per night per person is a very low price for accommodation in Katowice. Especially considering the high sanitary and accommodation standards in the mPark Hostel. As Katowice is the main center of the Upper Silesian Industrial District, staff turnover is impressive on a national scale. In search of work, people from all over the country, as well as from neighboring eastern countries, mainly from Ukraine, come to the capital of Silesia. This causes a great demand for accommodation and employee accommodation in Katowice, as well as in neighboring cities. Katowice borders on the east with Mysłowice and Sosnowiec, on the north with Siemianowice Śląskie, Chorzów and Czeladź. The southern border of Katowice is Lędziny and Tychy, while the western border is Ruda Śląska and Mikołów.
Accommodation in Katowice and its surroundings – mPark Group
The mPark Group also offers accommodation near Katowice, in the mentioned neighboring cities, as well as throughout the entire Silesia. In particular, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with our offer: Mysłowice accommodation, Jaworzno accommodation and Chorzów accommodation.
Cheap accommodation Katowice
Our accommodation offer is directed primarily to employees of all companies that carry out investments in Katowice and in the vicinity of Katowice. However, among our guests there are also people who choose our accommodation on a tourist route or as a stopover on a longer journey. Our staff accommodation is very popular due to the quality of services offered, good location of accommodation facilities and low prices. We offer single, double and multi-person rooms, so we can accommodate our guests in almost any configuration. All of our employee accommodation we offer includes:
- accommodation in a room cleaned daily,
- 32 ″ TV with access to digital channels,
- fridge in the room,
- individual wardrobe and bedside table,
- access to a well-equipped kitchen (worktops, fridge, stove, microwave oven, tables, chairs)
- WiFi wireless internet access,
- reception open 24/7
The location of our accommodation allows you to easily get to any place in Katowice (Nikiszowiec, Giszowiec, Ligota), and the proximity of various tourist attractions and important places (Spodek, Three Ponds Valley, Ochojec Nature Reserve) will make each stay interesting and interesting. The facilities are located in the vicinity of major transport hubs, which makes travel from / to the facility a lot easier.
Accommodation in Katowice – a room with a private sauna
For our more demanding guests, we offer a comfortable accommodation in a LUX room or in a room with a private sauna. Both types of rooms have been designed in a higher standard as well as better equipped. They are available in selected facilities, all information will be provided by the reception desk. A room with a sauna additionally includes:
- 2-person private IR sauna,
- a double bed,
- 32 ″ TV,
- refrigerator for cooling drinks,
- a set of glass for wine or champagne,
- a set for making coffee or tea,
- mineral water,
- romantic vibe.
LUX room with private sauna Katowice
MPark Accommodation Katowice is also included in the catalog of accommodation facilities in Silesia – Noclegi Śląsk
Information and reservations: +48 730 99 99 55 and +48 32 445 71 00 – 24/7 (main reception).
We cordially invite you to take advantage of our accommodation in Katowice!
- Accommodation Katowice – colleges and universities
- University of Silesia in Katowice
- The Karol Szymanowski Academy of Music in Katowice
- University of Economics in Katowice
- Academy of Physical Education (AWF) in Katowice
- Medical University of Silesia in Katowice
- Academy of Fine Arts (ASP) in Katowice
- SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities
these are just some of the most popular Silesian universities located in Katowice. However, when looking for a place to sleep in Silesia, it is also worth checking the offers in the vicinity of Katowice. It may turn out that an overnight stay a bit further away will be much more practical choice – savings can be considerable, and commuting by train from Chorzów or Mysłowice often takes less time than traveling by public transport around the city itself.
Accommodation Katowice – Attractions
There are many attractions in Katowice that we recommend seeing. These are among others:
- The Silesian Museum, which is located on the territory of a former coal mine. Inspired by the intellectual and artistic heritage of Silesia, it tells in an interesting way the history of Katowice and the entire Silesia. An absolutely obligatory point of travelling for every visitor of Katowice, for which it is worth booking a minimum of 2 hours.
- Silesia City Center – one of the largest shopping malls in Poland. Located in Katowice’ Dąb district, is certainly the largest shopping mall in the region and one of the largest in Poland.
- Nikiszowiec – a former mining housing estate. An amazing architectural work that was made of red brick. There is also a museum in Nikiszowiec that allows you to see what the life of the inhabitants was like over 100 years ago. However, despite the passage of time, the estate is in excellent condition.
- Guitar History Museum – presenting an amazing collection of all kinds of lute instruments from all over the world. And here is a big surprise – you can play almost every exhibit in the company of two other enthusiasts. In addition, the whole will be complemented by sounds, texts, stories, and amazing histories. Each visit should be arranged in advance by phone.
- Walcownia, the Museum of Zinc Metallurgy – is a monument built in 1904, located in Katowice-Szopienice, and included in the industrial heritage of this region. It had a real impact on the development of Silesia and is one of the historical monuments of the powerful metallurgical industry, which not so long ago provided jobs and maintenance for many generations of Katowice’ inhabitants.
- Upper Silesian tram system – the longest tram network in Poland connecting the cities of Będzin, Bytom, Chorzów, Czeladź, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Gliwice, Katowice, Mysłowice, Ruda Śląska, Siemianowice Śląskie, Sosnowiec, Świętochłowice and Zabrze.
- The Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra located in the heart of the Culture Zone, i.e. the place where the Silesian Museum and the International Congress Center are also located.
- The Moderna Trail, 5.5 km long, leads through modernist buildings, such as the Silesian Voivodship Office.
Employees’ Accommodation Katowice – mPark Hostel offers cheap accommodation for companies and individuals in Katowice!
mPark Hostel Accommodation Katowice, 11/e6 Jana III Sobieskiego street, 40-082 Katowice